Learn to Row classes for middle school, high school, and adult athletes teach the basics of rowing; technique, teamwork, and commitment. Three programs are offered:
- last Beginning class begins 8/6
- What's next? Team Sessions run through Fall 2019
- last class begins 8/5
- What's next? Competitive team begins early Sept 2019
- last class begins 8/28
- ROWsolution class begins Jan 1, 2020
- What's next? Join the Novice Masters Team
For all 2018-2019 RCRC Jr Team Members
Wondering what to do this summer, now that the 2018-2019 Jr Team Season is over?
Sign up for Jr Team Summer Camps to stay in shape, get focused small boat & strength training, join the first annual Sol-de-Sac Sprints, and make sure you start the 2019-2020 season healthy, fit & motivated - plus bond with the whole RCRC Junior Team as we train as a single group.
Three camps are set up, each with a different focus.
Dates, cost, and details are listed on the program registration pages.
Please carefully read the dates & practice schedule for each camp.