Masters Membership Renewal
Welcome to the new membership year at RCRC. We are glad to have you rowing with us through June 2023.
Please carefully read the instructions below to register for RCRC membership dues, coaching fees, and boat storage.
If you have any questions regarding membership or coaching in the upcoming year, contact RCRC and we can resolve those questions before July 1.Email Holly at email@example.com and/or Alana at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble with the registration system do not hesitate to reach out to Holly for assistance, before July 1, at email@example.com
1. What programs should I register for?
All masters members (rowers on teams, independent rowers, coxswains and coaches) register for: Masters Membership 2022-2023
Masters members who row on a coached team (Novice Masters, Intermediate Masters, Advanced Men, Advanced Women, or Advanced Open Women) register for: Masters Coaching 2022-2023, in addition to Masters Membership 2022-2023
Members who store a boat anywhere at RCRC additionally register for: Boat Storage 2022-2023
2. How do I register & pay?
Registration and payments is all online through RegPoint.
Abbreviated directions for the registration system are below. Or, view step by step directions
1. On the registration page linked above, click the green 'Register Now' button to add a program to your cart. You will be prompted to log in when you add the first program. Add all of your programs to your cart.
2. For each program, click 'add a participant' and follow the registration prompts to enter member and emergency contact information, and acknowledge the program policies.
Discount Codes: if you are a new member registering after July, or are a LTR graduate, enter your discount code on the page titled 'Program Registration' then continue through the prompts.
3. From your cart, click the button to 'checkout' and you will be prompted to select an installment plan for each program. The available installment plans for a program are outlined in that program's details.
4. Click 'proceed to secure checkout' to enter payment information and complete your registration. You will immediately receive a confirmation email.
3. Last Step - Annual Safety Review and USRowing Compliance
Check the confirmation email you receive for instructions and links to complete several annual compliance tasks:
Be USRowing (and RCRC!) compliant:
Watch the USRowing Safety video
Sign your USRowing waiver online. RCRC's Club Code is S4WNE
Row safely at RCRC - review: