Masters Membership Renewal
Welcome to the new membership year at RCRC. We are glad to have you rowing with us through June 2022.
Please carefully read the instructions below to register for RCRC membership dues, coaching fees, or boat storage.
If you have any questions regarding membership or coaching in 2021-2022 please reach out early and we can resolve those questions before July 1. Email
If you have any trouble with the registration system do not hesitate to reach out to Holly for assistance, before July 1, at
Registration opens on JUNE 1. You have through JUNE 30 to register. If you haven't registered by July 1, you cannot row until you are registered. Coaches and Team Captains will be asked to enforce this so please register early. Help RCRC wrap up and move on from the registration process on time. Your card will not be charged until JULY 1.
1. What programs should I register for?
All masters members (rowers, coxswains and coaches) register for: Masters Membership 2021-2022
Members who row on a coached team (Novice Masters, Intermediate Masters, Advanced Men, Advanced Women, or Advanced Open Women) additionally register for: Masters Coaching 2021-2022
Members who store a boat anywhere at RCRC additionally register for: Boat Storage 2021-2022
2. How do I register & pay?
Abbreviated directions are below. View step by step directions
Beginning in 2021, registration and payments are only online.
(or use the links above)
1. On the registration page, click the green 'Register Now' button to add a program to your cart. You will be prompted to log in when you add the first program. Add all of your programs to your cart.
2. For each program, click 'add a participant' and follow the registration prompts to enter member and emergency contact information, and acknowledge the program policies.
3. From your cart, click the button to 'checkout' and you will be prompted to select an installment plan for each program. Plans are outlined in the program information.
4. Click 'proceed to secure checkout' to enter payment information and complete your registration. You will immediately receive a confirmation email. Please check this email for follow up membership items.
Note RE registration system - if you use Chrome, the pop up box to acknowledge the program policies will not load correctly; the box to enter your name and accept the policies will be overlaid with one of the policies. Check the checkboxes to accept each policy then scroll back to the name box to enter your name and click 'submit'.
3. Last Step - check your USRowing Waiver
Please remember to keep current on your USRowing Waiver! All RCRC members must have a current USRowing waiver on file, per USRowing’s insurance policy. If you are not already current, please complete it at the same time as your RCRC registration.
To sign your USRowing waiver online waiver, you will need to log in or, create a USRowing account at https://membership.usrowing.org/. To create an account you must join as USRowing Basic Member ($9.75) and use RCRC’s club code S4WNE when prompted. If you will be racing this year you need a Basic Membership anyway. RCRC can view these online waivers - no need to notify the club.