Masters Membership Renewal
Welcome to the new membership year at RCRC. We are glad to have you rowing with us through June 2021.
Please carefully read the instructions below regarding the two payment options, and how to register for both RCRC membership & coaching dues.
If you have any questions regarding membership or coaching in 2020-2021 please reach out early and we can resolve those questions before July 1. Email
If you have any trouble with the registration system do not hesitate to reach out to Holly for assistance, before July 1, at
Registration opens on JUNE 1. You have through JUNE 30 to register. If you haven't registered by July 1, you cannot row until you are registered. Coaches and Team Captains will be asked to enforce this so please register early. Help RCRC wrap up and move on from the registration process on time. Your card will not be charged and checks will not be cashed until JULY 1.
1. New Registration Options for 2020-2021
1. Option to drop RCRC Membership prior to Jan 1, with second dues payment canceled. Recognizing that this is an unpredictable year for many members, RCRC will cancel the second dues installment for members who:
Sign up for the 2 payment plan when registering online,
Email by DEC 29, 2020, notifying the club of their intent to cancel membership this year
2. Option to sign up for Team Coaching on a quarterly basis. As teams will be running differently this year until we are back in team boats and it may be difficult for some members to adjust their schedules, RCRC will cancel a quarterly coaching fee payment for a member who chooses to NOT participate in any team practices/trainings for that quarter. To register for coaching on a quarterly basis:
Sign up for the quarterly payment plan when registering online,
Email prior to the start of quarter which you will NOT be participating in
To rejoin team practices, email RCRC and quarterly coaching fees will be charged from the month you rejoin.
2. What programs will I register for?
Members on a coached team (Novice Masters, Intermediate Masters, Advanced Men, Advanced Women, Advanced Open Women):
Register for BOTH of the following programs
Masters Membership 2020-2021
Masters Coaching 2020-2021
Members who do not participate on a coached team (certified independent scullers & Daylight Team rowers):
Register for Masters Membership 2020-2021
Members who currently store a 1x at RCRC:
In addition to membership dues register for Boat Storage 2020-2021if you intend to continue storing your boat.
3. How do I register & pay?
Register & pay online by visiting https://camperregsecure.com/rivercityrowing/index.php?cmd=filter&keyword=2019-2020
1. Log into your RegPoint registration account, using the link above, and add your programs to your cart (see section above regarding which program/s to select).
2. Follow the registration prompts, as outlined in this packet
3. Once all of your programs are in your cart and you've 'added a participant' for both programs, click the button to 'checkout' and you will be prompted to select from the installment plans outlined below. See the directions above if you may wish to drop RCRC membership prior to Jan 1 or your coaching fees for a quarter.
Single payment - $725 charged on July 1
Two payments - $450 charged July 1, 2020 & $275 charged Jan 1, 2021
Single payment - $300 charged on July 1
Quarterly payments - $75 charged on: July 1, October 1, January 1 & April 1
*Learn to Row grads: your Novice Year code will apply a 20% discount to the single payment and installment amounts listed above.
Last Step - check your USRowing Waiver
Finally, please remember to keep current on your USRowing Waiver! All RCRC members must now have a current USRowing waiver on file, per USRowing’s insurance policy. If you are not already current, please complete it at the same time as your RCRC registration. Two options to meet this requirement:
Online waiver: sign USRowing’s online waiver (if haven’t already done so this year). You will need to log in or, create a USRowing account at https://membership.usrowing.org/. To create an account you must join as USRowing Basic Member ($9.75) and use RCRC’s club code S4WNE when prompted. If you will be racing this year you need a Basic Membership anyway. RCRC can view these online waivers - no need to notify the club.